Northern Industrial Wet Tile Saw — 7in. Blade Size

This Northern Industrial 7in. wet tile saw delivers ample power to cut a variety of wall and floor tile sizes. Can also cut granite tiles. All-metal saw is very sturdy. A great value for residential tile work.

Features + Benefits

  • Height: 6.8in.
  • Not for masonry
  • 120 Volt, 60 Hz motor
  • 1.4in. max. depth of cut @ 90°, 1in. @ 45°
  • 15in. x 15 1/2in. table
 Product Link:  Northern Tool


What People Are Saying About This Tile Saw:

OK for small, occasional jobs
"This is a good home handyman tool, but has a couple of design flaws. It is difficult to empty the water tank at the conclusion of a project without spilling most of the contents. Also, the unit is slightly underpowered."
Not messy at all
"After reading some reviews,i put up drop cloths on the wall and had towels at the ready,but this was not necessary.the blade guard catches the splashes and the paper towels more than handled wiping off the tile after it was cut.cuts like a champ too.the fence is sturdy and easy to adjust.great for the DIYer.would highly recommend this saw."
As advertised
"If you are looking for a basic, inexpensive wet saw that works; I do recommend this item, I am a beginner, this is the first time I used this type of saw, and had no trouble at all, it was promptly shipped, no complaints"
Good 4 weekend warrior
"Works well for jobs where precision isn't absolutely necessary. otherwise, it gets the job done w/out much fuss."
Amazing little saw
"I bought this saw based on previously posted reviews. My project was to do a tile floor and shower in a bathroom remodel job. The floor used16" tiles and the shower used (mostly) 12" tiles plus a bunch of 3x6 accent pieces.
I've cut so many tiles with this saw that It has surpassed even my elevated expectations. The floor tile was installed at an angle (lots of cuts) and the shower involved many cuts as well. The saw still cuts cleanly and accurately although there is some getting used to cutting pieces without using the fence (which is required for larger tiles like the ones I used).
The only negative aspect of this saw (in my experience) is that the fence does not get as far from the blade as it could and that adjusting it is both a pain and an iterative process to actually get it square. Other than the fence, this saw is a little gem."
Great For D-I-Y Projects
"I bought this to remodel my two bathrooms. The first is complete and looks great, shower and floor has alot of custom cutting and this saw didn't hesitate to help me out, can't wait to start the next. This saw is an inexpensive way to get pro results. I would recommend this tile saw to anyone novice to pro. It is a must have for anyone planning on doing their own tile job."
Great Product
"Bought this a few months ago and finally getting around to using it. I've never cut or laid tile before, but this cutter makes it super easy! I made a couple practice cuts on an old tile to get the feel of it and then I was ready to go, I've completed one bathroom now and will soon start on the other, then the kitchen. Cut a variety of types of tile, and it was all very easy. I did find it easier to remove the guide and freehand it. Have made probably 75-100 cuts and the blade is still doing well. Only complaints are the packaging is VERY flimsy and the legs were bent a little upon receipt as a result but easily fixed, and the water reservoir is a little awkward to install/remove but I just refill it in place and only remove it for final cleanup. I shopped around a lot, and won't find a better one for the price!"
Tile Saw
"This is an inexpensive saw, but it is perfect for the homeowner or small contractor with a few tiling jobs. I used it on 12" x 12" porcelain tiles, and it worked great. The tiles were cut quickly and cleanly. Keep the blade guard down, or you will get wet! Be sure to wipe the saw down when finished, as it will rust. I wiped it down and sprayed it with WD40."
Good Wet Saw
"I purchased the saw because it was my first time tiling and I did not want to rent one. I wanted to take my time and not be rushed. I'm glad I bought the saw. It did a very good job. I was not messy, cutting was a breeze, and the saw has good power. The saw I purchased out of the store was better than the one pictured on the internet. This saw was a better quality. The deck is thicker, the knobs were better and the guide was solid. I would recommend this saw."
Butta
"Cut through 12 in ceramic with ease. A little messy so be careful when selecting your worksite. This was my first attempt at laying tile and I had great results. Neighbor already wants to borrow it ;) For the price, you can't go wrong. Great for the home handyman that refuses to pay the store for install.. Saved me well over $2k."

No comments: